Friday 6 February 2015

Fascinating fascinators - Birds and Fresia Feature

For those of you who hadn't already guessed it... I am a big fan of Dita Von Teese. Her style, sexiness and overall glamour is something I aspire to. So when Regina of Birds and Fresia (click here for her Etsy shop) messaged me about featuring something of hers I was jumping for joy. Birds and Fresia sell beautiful handmade hair pieces including the black beret with birdcage veil and pearl detailing and ivory flower hair clip, both of which I shall be showing you guys in this post. Originating from Spain, Regina is an absolute doll and a joy to talk to.

First on the menu is the black beret with a birdcage veil. I envisioned looking like Dita Von Teese, who favours a veil every now and again as shown below. My beret arrived and it was so much more! The small pearl detailing just adds to the beauty of it and I cannot wait to wear it. I recommend for those who are attending a glamorous event, doing a vintage-inspired photo shoot or simply want to dress-to-the-nines (something which I am partial to!)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/92/08/d0/9208d0aca5a2da6d451a2d8dc03a24c8.jpg
Dita wearing a fascinator
Here is my interpretation of this look with the beautiful beret by Birds and Fresia. I thought it appropriate to wear my Dita Von Teese Von Follies over-wire bra...






The beret retails at £28.67 with postage and packaging to the UK costing £10.24 - my beret and flower clip was well packaged and arrived to me in perfect condition and even had a little handwritten note from Regina!
The second item that I received from Regina is this gorgeous little hair flower clip - I can't wait for spring and summer to wear this with cute floral dresses and also rocking the capris! This flower clip retails at £11.95 and would make a dainty addition to any girls wardrobe. This clip could also adorn a beautiful bride's hair on her special day.



 I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. As always; feel free to comment below!
Mwah!
x x x
 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...